Friends of D of E Guernsey
AGC Membership No. 325
Guernsey Registered Charity number CH199 *
*The Guernsey Registry is responsible for administration of the registers of charities and non-profit organisations. The number indicated above was originally issued to the charity, but this is not an indication that registration is up to date. Please see www.guernseyregistry.com/charities for a current list of registered organisations
Description Aims and Objectives
A charitable organisation helping to raise funds for the benefit of groups or individual participants of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award scheme.
The group is able to:
- give financial support for expedition costs
- purchase kit and equipment for the purpose of expeditions
- provide financial support for costs incurred in any sectional activity for D of E (volunteering, skills, physical, or residential)
- support in training costs for D of E leaders
- purchase resources for the promotion of D of E in the Bailiwick of Guernsey
- consider anything else deemed appropriate to the further benefit of young people's access and achievement of the Duke of Edinburgh Award in the Bailiwick.
Organisation and Management
The group is run by a committee comprising the offices: Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, D of E Manager (ex-officio), plus up to four committee members of whom at least one is within the age range of D of E participants.
View Constitution »